Books to Buy Little Black Boys Ultimate List

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Here is a list of over 40 books that have black boys as the main characters. 

If you want to see a list of books for little black girls go here.

If you keep reading I will tell you how you can get 2 of the books for FREE or get them shipped to you in 3 days or less for FREE.

If you know of any other books that empower and uplift black boys tell me in the comments.

Now on to the good stuff.

How to get 2 books for FREE

If you sign up for a free trial of Audible you can download 2 audiobooks for free. They are yours to keep FOREVER, and you and your child can listen to the books together at home or in the car. You won't be charged a thing if you cancel before your free trial ends.

My dad introduced me to audiobooks when I was a little girl. We used to listen to them on long trips and on my way to summer camp. It's something I always remember.

How to get books delivered in 3 days or less for free

Four words. Amazon Prime Trial Membership. If you have never been an Amazon Prime Member you can try it free for 30 days.
Once you sign-up and get free two-day shipping, for books that you order, plus you get access to Amazon's video and music streaming services.  


I liked Amazon Prime and I loved not having to pay separate shipping on all of my products. 

If you are an EBT cardholder you can become an Amazon Prime member, after your trial, for only $5.99 a month! That's a steal. EBT cardholders sign-up here. You cannot beat that price!

I hope this list helps!

1. Lend a Hand by John Frank

2. Hanks Big Day by Evan Kuhlman



3. Not Norman by Kelly Bennett



4. I Ran for President by Catherine Stier



5. Marvelous Me by Lisa Bullard



6. Bippity Bop Barbershop by Natasha Anastasia



7. Riley Can Be Anything by Mrs. Davina Hamilton




8. Chocolate Me! by Tay Diggs



9. Daddy Calls Me Man by Angel Johnson



10. Max and the Tag-Along Moon by Floyd Cooper



11. Full, Full, Full of Love by Trish Cooke



12. Look What Brown Can Do! By T. Marie Harris



13. You Can Do it! by Tony Dungy



14. The Snow Day by Ezra Jack Keats



15. Afro-Bets 1,2,3 by Cheryl Willis Hudson



16. Whose Toes are Those? by Jabari Asim



17.  In Daddy's Arms I Am Tall: African Americans Celebrating Fathers by Folami Abiade



18. Pretty Brown Face by Andrea Davis Pinkney



19. Peekaboo Morning by Rachel Isadora



20. Salt in His Shoes: Michael Jordan in Pursuit of a Dream by Deloris Jordan



21. The Joys of Being a Little Black Boy  Valerie Reynolds



22. Hey Black Child by Useni Eugene Perkins




23. Jaden Toussaint, the Greatest Episode by Marti Dumas




24. Malcolm Little: The Boy Who Grew Up to Be Malcolm X by Iiyasah Shabazz



25. Whose Knees Are These? by Jabari Asim



26. Peter's Chair by Ezra Jack Keats



27. He's got the Whole World in His Hands by Kadir Nelson



28. Did I Tell You I Love You Today? Deloris Jordan



29. Brown Boy Brown Boy What Can You Be? by Ameshia Arthur



30. I am a Brilliant Little Black Boy! by Betty K. Bynum



31. Do Not Bring You Dragon to the Library by Julie Gassman




32. Black Panther Little Golden Book (Marvel: Black Panther) by Frank Berrios



33. My Brother Charlie by Holly Robinson Peete



34. Miami Jackson Sees It Through by Patricia McKissack



35. Lebron James: The Boy Who Became King by Anthony Curcio



36. Leo Can Swim by Anna McQuinn



37. Dad, Who Will I Be? by G. Todd Taylor





38. My Brown Skin by Dr. Thomishia Booker




39. Shift Walker by Verlyn Tarlton





40. I am so Brave! by Stephen Krensky




41. Jabari Jumps by Gaia Cornwall




42. When Beat Was Born: DJ Kool Herc and the Creation of Hip-43. Hop by Laban Carrick Hill



44. Martin's Big Words: The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King by Doreen Rappaport



Check out the NEW issue!

The Savvy Circle LLC. Powered by Blogger.